I. Service Provider
a. The online store is managed by Hacktivity Kft. (further referred to as “Service Provider”).
b. Company name of the Service Provider: Hacktivity Rendezvényszervező Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság. Short name of the company: Hacktivity Kft.
c. Registered address: 2143 Kistarcsa, Eperjesi u. 40/2
d. The Service Provider (Company reg.no.: 01-09-920588, registered by the Metropolitan Court as Court of Registration on 04.27. 2009, tax no.: 14744655-2-41) organizes conferences and commercial presentations in accordance with the law.
II. Service Provider’ data protection registration: 03583-0001
III. Identifying the Contracting Parties
The Buyer enters their purchase by filling in the form and the Seller provides the product and issues the invoice accordingly. The Buyer may verify/modify their data during registration as well as after a successful registration under the Modify data menu item. Any responsibility for damages arising from inaccurate or fake data shall be borne by the Buyer. The Seller is entitled to delete inaccurate and fake registrations or verify the Buyer’s authenticity in case of doubt.
IV. Using the Service
Orders may only be placed in the Internet store electronically via the Internet at the web site. The Service Provider does not accept orders placed by phone, fax, e-mail or letter. Information about the orders will also be sent electronically by the Service provider to the User. Prior to placing the order the User may modify the data entered at registration. By setting the language option the agreement may be concluded in English. The order qualifies as an unsigned agreement concluded over the Internet the content of which will be archived and may be accessed and queried subsequently.
a. If the ordered product is not available the Service Provider shall notify the Buyer without delay and shall refund by transfer the amount pre-paid over the Internet to the Buyer within 30 days at the maximum of the notification.
b. Government Decree 17/1999. (II.5) shall govern the legal right of withdrawal relating to placed orders.
c. Pursuant to Government Decree 17/1999. (II. 5.) the Buyer may withdraw from the purchase without explanation within 8 working days. In the event no written confirmation has been received by the Buyer up to this date he may exercise his right of withdrawal for 8 days of the receipt of the confirmation or 30 days of the receipt of the product. In the event of a written withdrawal the notice shall be sent within 8 working days. The undamaged product shall be sent along with the invoice or a copy of it to the address of Hacktivity Kft. at the Buyer’s cost and the price of the product(s) shall be refunded to you within 30 days. In the event of a withdrawal from the purchase the Buyer shall pay the cost of returning the product only.
d. The refund does not apply to the cost of delivery.
1. No packages sent cash on delivery shall be received.
2. If the delivery was free of charge the Buyer shall pay the cost of delivery previously waived by Hacktivity Kft. as a special offer. The cost of delivery currently is HUF 200 / HUF 799.
3. In the event the product was already used by the Buyer and may not be returned to the Seller in an undamaged condition we will not refund the product.
4. The Service Provider may request that damages arising from the misuse of the product shall be reimbursed.
5. Warranty and guarantee claims against the Seller shall be governed by the Civil Code and Decree 49/2003. (VII.30.) of the Ministry of Economy and Transport.
6. If the ordered product is faulty or was damaged during delivery our company will replace it free of charge. In the event no replacement is possible the Buyer may receive a discount or exercise their right of withdrawal.
7. Hacktivity Kft. will do everything to ensure that information published on its pages are correct (price of products, availability, description, etc.). Possible errors shall fall under the provisions of Government Decree 17/1999 (II.5.) and the Civil Code relating to the Service provider’s liability.
8. Further conditions to using the services of the Service Provider may be read at www.hacktivity.com.
9. The User shall be fully responsible for orders and other transactions in which their password is used. Taking this into consideration please be careful to keep your password confidential. The User shall not be held responsible if their password was obtained by unauthorized persons as a fault of a third party. The Service Provider shall not bear responsibility for damages arising out of the non-performance of the order, delays, loss of service and/or potential business or private information or other material losses.
10. The Service Provider hereby prohibits the making of any video recordings and the disclosure of such recordings on any video sharing portal.
V. Special Provisions Relating to Tickets Purchased in the Framework of the Service:
The characteristics, features and conditions of purchasing tickets and passes providing entry to the event organized by the Service Provider shall be published at hacktivity.com.
VI. Purchase Price, Terms of Payment and Delivery
The price displayed next to tickets and passes is their purchase price which includes the value added tax. The purchase price may be paid by bank card or Paypal or bank transfer. The Service Provider shall deem the purchase successful if the purchase price has been credited to the Service Provider’s bank account. In case of a successful purchase an automatic confirmation e-mail shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. Damages arising from wrong e-mail addresses shall be fully borne by the Buyer. The Service Provider shall not be held responsible for errors that may occur on the bank’s payment page.
Tickets and passes may be delivered as follows:
In case of a successful purchase an electronic ticket shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer which, if printed, provides access to the event. The Service Provider reminds Buyers that it only sells electronic tickets which must be printed by the Buyer after their successful purchase. Tickets may not be received in person at the ticket office or by post. The printed ticket may be used if the bar code and the code next to it are legible. The consequences and damages of the loss, theft, faulty printing, copying and multiple printing of the ticket shall be borne by the Buyer.
VII. Right of Withdrawal
The Buyer may withdraw their intent of participation up to day 14 preceding the date of the event. In case of tickets purchased within 14 days prior to the date of the event the Buyer shall have no right of withdrawal. By purchasing a ticket in accordance with the above the Buyer gives its consent to the Seller to start fulfilling the order and regard it as completed. Pursuant to the above the Seller may exercise their right of withdrawal after the purchase in accordance with the provision of this clause. The Buyer will not repurchase or refund tickets under any other conditions that the provisions governing the right of withdrawal. If the Buyer exercises their right of withdrawal the purchase price shall be refunded by deducting the Service Provider’s banking transaction costs.
a. The Service Provider’s system may collect data about user activities which will not be linked to any data provided by the Users upon registration or disclosed during the use of other websites or services.
b. The Service Provider may send a newsletter or other advertising material to the User provided the User gave his prior, express and voluntary consent by providing the relevant data upon registration. The Service Provider is not required to verify whether data provided by the User upon registration or giving his consent are accurate.
c. The User may withdraw his consent specified in Clause III.2 any time. In this case the Service provider will not send the User any newsletters and other advertising material after the withdrawal and will delete the User’s data from the subscribers’ data.
d. Hacktivity Kft. shall regard the Code of Ethics of the Hungarian Advertising Association and the Association of the Hungarian Content Providers binding.
e. Reviews and other commentary written about the product shall constitute the Users’ opinion and the Service Provider shall not be held responsible for their content. The Service Provider reserves the right to delete views offending good taste, its business interests or the law.
f. Consumer complaints shall be made in writing at hacktivity.com or at phone number +36 70 507 5833.