Hi Folks! If you want to take part in one or more workshop sessions at #Hacktivity2019, please make sure to register yourself a seat!
There are 20 seats for each session, so we would like to kindly ask you to register ONLY if you can attend for sure. Those, who cannot register can ask at the reception desk every day at the conference after 10 ‘o clock whether there are free seats left at the workshop rooms.
Please note that the registration period ends at 19.00 pm, tomorrow! (24th October)
You can choose from the following 2 hours long sessions below:
- CryptoCurrency is The Flag Workshop – Six
- Introduction To IoT Reverse Engineering with an Example on a Home Router Workshop – Valerio Di Giampietro
- Beautifying Binaries Workshop – Benedikt Schmotzle
- Introduction to Fuzzing Workshop – Dhiraj Mishra
- Inject Secrets Directly into Pods from Vault Workshop – Nándor Krácser & Péter Balogh
- Building Malware Analysis & TI Pipeline in the Cloud Workshop – Abhinav Singh
The Hacktivity Team