Hi Folks, we are excited to launch the CALL FOR IDEAS for #Hacktivity2019! This year we are offering free entry to people who are willing to share their knowledge/techniques/tools with the IT security community.
What is this about?
- Bring your knowledge, tool or technique to the conference
- Share it with the participants during 15-30 minutes sessions
- 2 times a day during the 2 days of the conference
- Share the documentation with us (will be available for download from our website)
- Take part in #Hacktivity2019 for free!
What are the topics?
- Practical knowledge about hardware (soldering, basics of electronics, etc…)
- Hardware and software hacking,
- Memory corruption exploitation development,
- Anything which will be beneficial for the community of IT security…
How to apply as an Instructor?
- Fill in the application form (the Program Committee is continuously checking the submissions)
- We’ll inform you in case of acceptance and send you the Instructor agreement
- Prepare the documentation of your topic
- Come to the conference and share your knowledge