About Hacktivity – The IT Security Festival in Central & Eastern Europe
- Hacktivity is a world-wide known cybersecurity summit with a history of 16 years
- Brings together the official and alternative representatives of the information security profession
- 3 days of applied security training sessions
- 2 days of highly technical conference
- The largest event of its kind in Central & Eastern Europe
- An environment designed to cater students as well as seasoned professionals
- Presentations are informal, informative and sometimes deeply technological
- Working with a dynamic and creative team which innovates every year to adapt to the real needs of the partners.
Demographics of Audience
Near 1000 visitors in 2019
Industry professionals from the following sectors:
- IT companies
- Financial services
- Government & Defense
Geographical distribution of Audience
Visitors are coming from 24 different countries from all over the world:
Statistics of Hacktivity’s online presence
Why you should be part of Hacktivity?
- Ensure brand visibility and raise awareness among cybersecprofessionals, enthusiasts and student groups.
- Recruit Top Talent in the industry.
- Reach technical influencers from small to medium-size businesses and enterprise alike.
- Show your support for the local infosec community.
- Partner with the largest applied event in Hungary.
- Stay abreast on the next big thing
- There is space for 14 sponsor booths on site
- Various locations for booths based on the level of sponsorship
- All of the booths are frequented as they are placed next to the conference hall, workshop rooms etc.